IMG
A man claims he was nearly
killed after his girlfriend
choked him with her over
sized chest, according to court
proceedings.

A high-flying
lawyer fled in terror nakèd
after his girlfriend used her
38DDs in an attempt to kill him,
a German court has heard.
Tim
Schmidt, 30, said his girlfriend,
Franziska Hansen, 33, mounted
her assault while they were
having sèx because she was
jealous of his successful career.

She denies the charge of
attempted murder with a deadly
weapon after the incident in the
city of Unna.

According to her, it
was a sèx game gone wrong
and Schmidt panicked.
He told
the court he was admiring her
large chest closely when she
suddenly stuck his head
between her chest and
squeezed hard.

Schmidt was
smothered and began to panic
as he struggled to breathe, the
court heard.
Schmidt told the
court: "I was sitting there and I
was kissing her chest when
suddenly she grabbed my head
in pushed it between her chest
and held my head with all her
might. I could not breathe, I
must have turned blue. I could
not tear myself free and thought
I was going to die."

He managed
to pull free from the clutches of
his girlfriend and run nakèd into
the street.
A neighbor allowed
him to call the police from his
home.
Hansen later admitted the
plot during a phone
conversation, he said.
She said:
"Treasure. I wanted your death
to be as pleasant as possible."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep dropping your comments as the top commentator gets a gift from GidiRepublic at the end of the Month

 
Top