Obi-Mikel
The Glo/CAF African Player of the Year Award 2014 holds today — Thursday January 9th at Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos and our very own Super Eagles and Chelsea midfielder, John Mikel Obi is one of the nominees.
The young Chelsea midfielder flew to Lagos for the ceremony in a jet provided by his club,Chelsea.
“I am coming for the CAF awards, I will be flown in and out of Nigeria by the Chelsea jet. I will arrive on the awards day and return immediately after,” Mikel told MTNFootball.com “It is an honour to be selected and nominated for the award. I am looking forward to winning it for my country.” He also said
Other nominees for the award include Cote d’Ivoire and Man City player Yaya Toure and Cote d’Ivoire and Galatasaray player, Didier Drogba.
Yaya Toure won it last year, I believe this year is Mikel Obi’s year and he totally deserves to win it this year

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep dropping your comments as the top commentator gets a gift from GidiRepublic at the end of the Month

 
Top